Tuesday, March 29, 2016

cincinnati reds - Google News

Your RSS feed from RSSFWD.com. Update your RSS subscription
RSSFWD

cincinnati reds - Google News

Google News

Cincinnati Reds' Jay Bruce determined to turn back the clock - MyDaytonDailyNews
6:18:21 PM

MyDaytonDailyNews

Cincinnati Reds' Jay Bruce determined to turn back the clock
MyDaytonDailyNews
"I tried my best not to think about it (being traded)," Bruce said. "Until I walk out on the field Opening Day as a member of the Cincinnati Reds, who knows what will happen? But I'm a Red until I'm not. "It's business as usual for me. It comes with ...
Jay Bruce shows needed improvement for Cincinnati RedsOutsidePitchMLB
Will Jay Bruce's value to the Reds this season be in the field or in a trade?WCPO

all 3 news articles »


RSSFWD - From RSS to Inbox
3600 O'Donnell Street, Suite 200, Baltimore, MD 21224. (410) 230-0061
WhatCounts

No comments:

Post a Comment