Sunday, November 16, 2014

cincinnati reds - Google News

Your RSS feed from RSSFWD.com. Update your RSS subscription
RSSFWD

cincinnati reds - Google News

Google News

Cincinnati Reds in Review: RP Jumbo Diaz - My Cincinnati Reds Blog (blog)
7:03:49 PM

My Cincinnati Reds Blog (blog)

Cincinnati Reds in Review: RP Jumbo Diaz
My Cincinnati Reds Blog (blog)
At age 30, Jumbo Diaz's ascension to the Cincinnati Reds was a long time coming. His first professional season took place back in 2002 as a member of the Los Angeles Dodgers, back when he truly was "jumbo." Now, he is more of just "big", being ...



Cincinnati Reds in Review: SS Ramon Santiago - My Cincinnati Reds Blog (blog)
7:03:49 PM

My Cincinnati Reds Blog (blog)

Cincinnati Reds in Review: SS Ramon Santiago
My Cincinnati Reds Blog (blog)
Well versed all around the infield (third base, shortstop, second base), Santiago made his first career appearance in left field for the Reds this season. His versatility was crucial, especially when he began to play on a semi-regular basis towards the ...



Cincinnati Reds 2015 Projections: Chris Heisey - My Cincinnati Reds Blog (blog)
7:03:49 PM

My Cincinnati Reds Blog (blog)

Cincinnati Reds 2015 Projections: Chris Heisey
My Cincinnati Reds Blog (blog)
It's no small secret that the Cincinnati Reds would like to plug the hole in left field. Last season, Reds LF'ers compiled some pretty putrid numbers. The combined slashline among nine (yes, nine) players that manned the position came to .233/.288/.339.



RSSFWD - From RSS to Inbox
3600 O'Donnell Street, Suite 200, Baltimore, MD 21224. (410) 230-0061
WhatCounts

No comments:

Post a Comment